It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes your name
· Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions - You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
· request marketing to be sent to you
· enter a competition, promotion or survey
· give us feedback or contact us
Automated technologies or interactions - As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources - We will receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
· Technical Data from analytics providers as Google
· Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us. We will never share your personal data with third parties unless you have given express consent for this – e.g. when signing up for a credit account and we need to run checks with your bank.