ClassicBond non-reinforced EPDM membranes are ideal for new single ply roof construction and re-roofing applications. Available in different widths, with lengths up to 30.5m. All membranes contain Fire Retardant (FR) that is specially formulated to inhibit the
spread of flame. Both thicknesses achieve BROOFT4 fire ratings when installed as part of a suitable build-up.
Features and Benefits
• Meets lightweight requirements
• No special equipment required for installation
• EPDM has more than 50 years of proven performance
• Ability to be installed over a variety of decks
• Full line of Pressure-Sensitive accessories
• Membranes are available in lengths of up to 30.5m for faster installations and less seaming
• Fully adhered application allows for installation on any roof slope
1. Use proper stacking procedures to ensure sufficient stability of the materials.
2. Exercise caution when walking on a wet membrane. Membranes are slippery when wet.
3. PS Accessories should not be exposed to prolonged storage temperatures in excess of 32°C otherwise the shelflife may be affected.