Mannok Therm Floor / MF insulation is a high performance, fibre free board, with a rigid thermoset insulation core and faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing.
- Suitable for new build and refurbishments projects in both domestic and commercial build.
- Low thermal conductivity, minimising the thickness required to achieve the design U-value.
- Certified under BBA certificate number 07/4444 and IAB certificate number 05/0223.
- Zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
Performance & Properties:
- Board size (mm): 1200 x 2400
- Thickness (mm):20mm – 150mm
- Thermal Conductivity (λ): 0.022w/mk
- Facers: Low emissivity foil facers
- Core water vapour resistivity: ≅300MNs/gm
- Compressive strength: >150kPa