Jabfloor 70, a rigid expanded polystyrene (EPS) board for use as thermal insulation in ground-bearing or suspended concrete ground-floors in new and existing domestic or similar buildings.
EPS is recognised for its excellent energy efficiency and low environmental impact. Water repellent. Easy to cut and fit.
Standard Size: 2400 x 1200mm
Thickness options: 25-100mm
- 0.038 Thermal Conductivity
- Provides cost effective insulation for the lifetime of the building
- Excellent compression properties
- 100% recyclable
- Achieves an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification
- Available with Class E fire retardant additive
- Flood proof
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Is non-toxic and biologically inert