An A1 Non-Combustible Glass Mineral Wool roll, manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique ECOSE® Technology and is specifically designed sound insulation for use in new build and retrofit internal wall and floor applications. Available in different sizes to suit your project.
25mm(T) x 4/600mm(W) x 2.55m(L) - 4 Rolls (26.64m2)
50mm(T) x 2/600mm(W) x 2.55m(L) - 2 Rolls (16.2m2)
75mm(T) x 2/600mm(W) x 2.55m(L) - 2 Rolls (17.4m2)
100mm(T) x 2/600mm(W) x 2.55m(L) - 2 Rolls (12.35m2)
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Made with ECOSE® Technology which does not contain any added phenol or formaldehyde. Products made with ECOSE® are soft to touch, they generate low levels of dust and low VOCs
- Non-combustible Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification rating
- Friction fitting between studs
- A partially perforated roll providing the flexibility of multiple roll widths to maximise on-site efficiency
- The product can be used at widths of: timber joists at 600mm centres or, unsplit as a full width roll
- Proven test results with all major brands of plasterboard to provide assured compliance with sound related building regulations.
- Manufactured density meets the requirements outlined within relevant sound related building regulations
Application: Internal Walls, Floors & Separating Floors - Timber
Material: Glass Mineral Wool
Fire Classification: A1